PARTICLES REPLACEMENT TUTORIAL IS UP!!!

Post by Mark Dunaki » Fri, 01 May 1998 04:00:00

I thought I better let everyone know who tried to download the
(starz.zip) file from my site and were unable to, that I have now fixed
the problem and you can go pick it up now. And thanx for visiting my
site.........................md :)

==================
I just put up my first of my particle replacement tutorials. I'll be
putting up a more advanced version later on after I see what happens
with this. Just click on the url below and when you get to my site just
click on the Tutorials button and go from there.

Anyway, have fun and feel free to let me know what you think or if you
have any questions..........................md :)

--
MD arts
Mark Dunakin

http://www.tmisnet.com/~md/

"When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like Grandpa did,
not screaming like the passengers in his car."

1. PARTICLES REPLACEMENT TUTORIAL IS UP!!!!

I just put up my first of my particle replacement tutorials. I'll be
putting up a more advanced version later on after I see what happens
with this. Just click on the url below and when you get to my site just
click on the Tutorials button and go from there.
Anyway, have fun and feel free to let me know what you thing or if you
have any questions..........................md :)

--
MD arts
Mark Dunakin

http://www.tmisnet.com/~md/

"When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like Grandpa did,
not screaming like the passengers in his car."

2. New OpenGL Game

3. particle replacement

4. Another newbie question

5. L6: Particle/object replacement

6. Particle Systems for LW

7. Particle Storm Object Replacement

8. Particle replacement help please

9. Particle Replacements

10. Paricle replacement Tutorial?

11. Another Particle bug, or am I a moron?

12. MH3D or AM, particle systems?