For all you guys screaming about LW 4 Linux

For all you guys screaming about LW 4 Linux

Post by Kaartj » Mon, 24 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Just get UAE to run properly and get an Amiga version....works for me!

Krt

For all you guys screaming about LW 4 Linux

Post by MG » Mon, 24 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Is it fast?
How about the dongle or did you get a ripped/warez version?

MG
http://www.marcogb.cistron.nl

For all you guys screaming about LW 4 Linux

Post by Matt Wilck » Mon, 24 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Why would you want to go back to LW4... just because you can get in to run
under Linux??

> Just get UAE to run properly and get an Amiga version....works for me!

> Krt

For all you guys screaming about LW 4 Linux

Post by Jeff Kilgro » Mon, 24 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Why would you want to go back to LW4... just because you can get in to run
> under Linux??

Obviously because he's more enthralled with running Linux than actually
doing anything productive.

--
- Jeff Kilgroe : Change the .nospam to .com to reply by e-mail!
- Applied Visual Technologies, LLC

For all you guys screaming about LW 4 Linux

Post by Chris O'Rile » Tue, 25 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

> Obviously because he's more enthralled with running Linux than actually
> doing anything productive.

As is the case with most Linux users...  ;c)

JOKING, JUST JOKING, please, no personal attacks srogers...

-Chris

For all you guys screaming about LW 4 Linux

Post by Jeff Kilgro » Tue, 25 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

> As is the case with most Linux users...  ;c)

> JOKING, JUST JOKING, please, no personal attacks srogers...

There's nothing wrong with picking on the Linux people every now and then...
People still have to remind them that their OS still isn't ready for mass
consumption.  The average computer "user" can't even handle the majority of
tasks in a GUI-based OS like Windows or MacOS, what makes them think Linux
is ready for mass market distribution?

Oh, before anyone jumps on me here, I am kinda  LinuxHead myself...  I just
tend to run it mostly on servers...  Application and hardware support (or
lack thereof) pretty much keeps it off our desktops here.  Although we are
co-developing a game that will support both Windows & Linux platforms.  Er..
Don't ask, we can't share details anyway.