Radeon 9800Pro

Post by edde » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 08:06:39

I know this topic has probably been beaten to death, but...
ANyone here try the Radeon 9800 Pro with Lightwave?
I currently have a GF4 TI4400 and am awaiting the FX5900Ultra, but it seems
like the 9800 will be alot cheaper, and just as fast.
I know ATI has not been the best with pro opengl apps, so I was wondering if
anyone experienced the 9800 with LW.

Radeon 9800Pro

Post by Glenn Pechace » Thu, 05 Jun 2003 12:10:09

The problem is ATI's OpenGL drivers not their video cards.  ATI must have
twenty people working on hardware, ten working on DirectX drivers and a
part-timer working OpenGL drivers.

Glenn

Quote:> I know this topic has probably been beaten to death, but...