Childrens Video - Update

Post by HM » Thu, 25 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Check out my update on the LW binaries group and also check out a quick test movie at
www.3Dink.com/village3.mov

---     Howard Margolius
----    www.3DInk.com

1. info needed on animating a Christian Childrens video

I have a client who is interested in animating a
Christian childrens story.  He called me
because I do architectural renderings for him using Alias.
He thinks it would be a 30 minute video which would equate to 54,000 frames.
He doesn't want to animate it in 3D and I don't know anything about
cartoon type animators.  Any information about animators or companies
would be appreciated.  I suggested that he contact
the local universities and talk to their art
departments and maybe he could make it a school project.
Thanks in advance,

Chris Zearley

Xtreme Visual Graphix, Inc.
http://www.dnaco.net/~zearleca

2. Drawing curves

3. On-line childrens book opportunity

4. TCanvas::TextOut with transparent Brush, is it possible?

5. On-line Childrens book opportunity

6. A better way to print a form

7. rib for childrens alphabet blocks?

8. On-line Childrens book opportunity