surface suite

Post by Kent » Sat, 17 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Question: What is "surface suite" ?

I assume its a texture editing and placing program, but I haven't heard
of it.

Info?

surface suite

Post by Jack Bennett I » Sat, 17 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Never heard of it. Where did you read about it?

> Question: What is "surface suite" ?

> I assume its a texture editing and placing program, but I haven't heard
> of it.

> Info?

             Jack Bennett II
       Creative Imagineering, Inc.

webpage:      http://www.cimagineering.com

surface suite

Post by Smegg » Sat, 17 Oct 1998 04:00:00

It's a texture mapping utility that works like a warping/morphing program.
You pick a set of target vertices on your mesh (eyes, tip of nose, nostrils,
lip edges, chin etc.) and put markers on the corresponding parts of an image
map and the program distorts the image map to fit the model. Perfect fit
every time.

Can be used to map just about anything, has adjustable blenders between
front, side, top maps to avoid seams and works like a charm, very fast and
very accurate. http://www.veryComputer.com/
though and shouldn't be seen as prime examples of what it can do.

--

Smeggy
Better Smeg than dead :]

>Question: What is "surface suite" ?

>I assume its a texture editing and placing program, but I haven't heard
>of it.

>Info?

surface suite

Post by Kent » Wed, 21 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Here, actually, in these pages. Someone mentioned it kind of casually, and I
had never heard of it either.

K Matheson

> Never heard of it. Where did you read about it?

> > Question: What is "surface suite" ?

> > I assume its a texture editing and placing program, but I haven't heard
> > of it.

> > Info?

> --
>              Jack Bennett II
>        Creative Imagineering, Inc.

> webpage:      http://www.cimagineering.com

surface suite

Post by Kent » Wed, 21 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Addendum:

Check out
http://www.sven-tech.com/products/surfacesuite/