Weird WinMedia player error?

Post by HM » Wed, 04 Jul 2001 01:51:02

Ever since I started spitting AVIs outta LW using Divx, I get this weird error when I try
to watch them.
The player opens, then the video window shrinks to nothing, basically it looks like its
just a sound file, just the play buttons,etc and then a msg saying "..pins not
connected..." pops up.  The stranger thing is, if I open explorer and toss the AVI into
the browser, it opens up correctly and plays.

What!?

--
---     Howard Margolius
----    www.3DInk.com

----

Weird WinMedia player error?

Post by Bob » Wed, 04 Jul 2001 03:40:07

I have the same problem. Sure would like to find a solution for it.

Bob

Post by Kevin Carric » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 03:48:31

>  "..pins not connected..."

I got this message routinely with Windows Media Player version 7 - and could find no
reference for it at MS - so I went back to v6. 6 keeps asking me to upgrade to 7 and I just
say no.

--
Kevin
http://www.carrico.net/lightwave.htm

Weird WinMedia player error?

Post by HM » Sat, 07 Jul 2001 01:17:34

Where can you get 6.6?

--
---     Howard Margolius
----    www.3DInk.com

----

> >  "..pins not connected..."

> I got this message routinely with Windows Media Player version 7 - and could find no
> reference for it at MS - so I went back to v6. 6 keeps asking me to upgrade to 7 and I
just
> say no.

> --
> Kevin
> http://www.carrico.net/lightwave.htm

1. DVD player gone weird

Hi I'm having severe problems with my DVD player on my G3 blue mac, all of a
sudden it's decided to refuse to launch and comes up with the error message.
APPLE DVD CANNOT OPEN BECAUSE THE REQUIRED HARDWARE WAS NOT FOUND.
Now am I just being thick because I cannon for the life of me find the
source of the problem..Any ideas? Your help would be much appreciated Cheers

2. printing thumbnails AND text

3. Weird POV syntax error / bug

4. SRGP and openwindows ?

5. Weird license server error

6. Bitmap dynamically

7. Some weird scsi error msgs.

8. Quark error type 11, this is weird, help!

9. weird o2 rendering errors

10. weird error message in PS CS

11. PS6.01 Loads Weird, Font error

12. weird file size error