FS:Lightwave 5.6 - Particle Storm full - Impact - Lock&Key - Puppet Master

FS:Lightwave 5.6 - Particle Storm full - Impact - Lock&Key - Puppet Master

Post by Hosch » Fri, 09 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hello

is there anybody interested to buy a full Version of Lightwave with
the following addons:

Lightwave 3D 5.6
Impact (full) 1.X
Particle Storm (full) 1.X
Lock and Key
Puppet Master
some Books
Original Destop Images Videos (10)

please make me an offer

ciao
Georg Stein

1. Lock & Key versus Puppet Master

Much talk about P.M. lately.

My question is probably an old one:

If you had to choose between the two, which one do you get.

I am primarily concerned with the reasons P.M. is 2X the cost of L.K.
Is this higher price justified?

Rob

---
Robert A. Gougher (My opinions and mine alone)
Software Engineer, Eastman Kodak Company

http://www.rit.edu/~rag4277

2. date on plots

3. Puppet Master and Lock and Key

4. OpenGL/HP 8000 incompatibility?

5. Lightwave 5.6 Lightwave 5.6 Lightwave 5.6 Lightwave 5.6

6. bincancel:7 large binaries:AR1100:@@NCM

7. How to get Part.Storm or Lock&Key

8. LW 5.6 and Particle Storm Lite

9. LW 5.6 Particle storm Lite crashing computer.

10. FS Lightwave V5 and Particle Storm

11. fs:lightwave,bryce2,particle storm,fractal design poser.

12. FS Lightwave V5 + Particle Storm