steamer plugin

Post by K?THY WAHLESTED » Sat, 12 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Hi!
I've got a small problem here with my Lightwave 5.0
One of the most important plugin doesn't seem to work.
When I've installed it and try to activate it, it says: activation
falied: -2 error
Does anyone know how to fix this or maybe be so kind to send the plugin to
me. After all, it is free but i can't find it on the web.
Thank you
/Andreas

steamer plugin

Post by Kevin F Stubb » Sat, 12 Feb 2000 04:00:00

If you are indeed running Lw 5.0 then I have some bad news for you.
Steamer did not appear until LW 5.5 along with Sky Tracer. Steamer does
not work in LW 5.0.

If, however, you are running LW 5.5/5.6 then just reload the plug-in
from your CD. It's in the Plugins/Layout directory. Also, check that you
have a Newtek/Temp directory set up.

Hope this helps

Kevin F Stubbs
Kayef Select Limited

steamer plugin

Post by Phil Stopfor » Sat, 12 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Steamer never shipped with LW 5.0 - it's a 5.5+ plugin and
therefore will not be present on your system until you upgrade
your LW from 5.0 to 5.6c (although that may now be difficult
since the supply of 5.5 manuals is drying up according to a
recent post from Safe Harbor re. their latest delivery of LW).

As such, I doubt many will send the plugin to you and would be
surprised if it worked at all, or at least correctly, on your
system.

If you mistyped the 5.6 as 5.0, then simlpy download the latest
upgrade to 5.6c from the NewTek web site and the plugin will be
restored to you.

1. steamer plugin

Hi,

I noticed that steamer is missing in lw7. Does this means newtek is
abandoning steamer, and replacing it with, say, hypervoxels? Anyone
knows wether steamer is developed by newtek or other 3rd parties? Any
URL to the official steamer plugin (developer's) site?

TIA

2. Gif to AVI ?

3. Warning in steamer plugin

4. BitBlt on a printer DC, Please Help.

5. STeamer plugin

6. Virus on Trident driver floppies

7. Plugin or not plugin ?

8. 3D studio export to OpenGL

9. Inverse Plugin - updated - freebie plugin

10. Plugin - Freebie plugin from Sapphire Innovations

11. plugin commander or plugin manager?

12. i want trade plugin for 3dsmax2 - plugin for 3dsmax2.txt (0/1)

13. i want trade plugin for 3dsmax2 - plugin for 3dsmax2.txt (1/1)