NewTek Moving Update for 2-22-2001

Post by Chuck Bake » Sat, 24 Feb 2001 00:31:24

Hi, folks!

Yesterday we began the Big Move to our shiny new larger
facility!!  Telephone service was shut down at the old facility
yesterday
at 6:00 PM CT.  We expect service to start up at the new building today,
but this will be limited to reception services for today and Friday, the
22nd and 23rd.

Customer Services and Technical Support telephone service is expected to
resume on Monday, Feb. 26th. Email services are still available today
until
about 6:00 PM, though folks should note the staff is pretty occupied
with
packing, and cubicle teardown for Tech and CS will start later today,
which
will take those services offline.  Email services will resume at the new
building on Monday, February 26th.  We are working hard to keep the
service
downtime due to the move as short as humanly possible,  and we ask folks
bear with us through those necessary interruptions during the move.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, the Web site will remain in normal
operation throughout this time, and in fact sports some new additions,
such
as the newly revised and relaunched NewTek Forums.   Check them  out at
http://www.newtek.com/discus/index.html.

Customers, please note that online orders received from Feb. 21st - 26th
will be processed and fulfilled beginning on the 26th, once the Customer
Services staff is fully set up and functioning in the new offices.
Please
take this additional time into account in awaiting your order
fulfillment.

A happy note in the midst of  all this "moving madness" is that all
telephone numbers and email addresses will remain the same. The only
change
is our postal/shipping address.  The new address is:

5131 Beckwith Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78249

We look forward to being back at full steam, happily serving all our
Cool
Friends (that's you!), from our new facilities next Monday.  See you
then!!

Chuck Baker -- NewTek, Inc.
Director, Customer Support and Services
http://www.newtek.com/support/

NewTek Moving Update for 2-22-2001

Post by Michael Hankins » Sat, 03 Mar 2001 11:48:58

How is the move going?

1. Reminder: NewTek Move Begins Today - 2-21-01

Today, Wednesday, February 21st  is the day NewTek's Big Move begins!!
We will be moving from our current offices to a larger facility. While
we will be making every effort to minimize service interruptions, users
may need to bear with us as the telephones and email services are
transferred to the new location. All telephone numbers and email
addresses remain the same.

Phone services will be as normal at the current location, up to 6:00 PM
CT, today. Phone service should be at the new facility, and limited to
reception, on Thursday and Friday, Feb. 22nd and 23rd. Customer Services
and Technical Support telephone service is expected to resume on Monday,
Feb. 26th. Email services will very likely follow the same schedule.

Barring any unforeseen circumstances, the Web site will remain in normal
operation throughout this time. Customers please note that online orders
received from Feb. 21st - 26th will be processed and fulfilled beginning
on the 26th, once the Customer Services staff is fully set up and
functioning in the new offices. Please take this additional time into
account in awaiting your order fulfillment.

The new address is:

5131 Beckwith Blvd.
San Antonio, TX 78249

Chuck Baker -- NewTek, Inc.
Director, Customer Support and Services
http://www.newtek.com/support/

2. My Web Site !

3. Announcement: NewTek Moves to New Digs Next Week!!

4. NURBS picking

5. Newtek moving to San Antonio?

6. MMX support

7. newtek announces move

8. Wanted: Graphic Designer, Toronto

9. Newtek's plans for moving (long)

10. NewTek LightWave/DFX Special Offer in the UK - Update

11. NewTek Releases Free LightWave 3D Update