2D lwo to 3D - springfield1.lwo (1/1)<------Outlook Express Hates you!

Post by Gareee » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 01:36:46

Outlook express deleted the .lwo file seeing it as posibly harmful. How do I
tell outlook express that 3d lightwave objects do NOT carry viruses??

--
Gareee?
Homepage:

Post by Brizo » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 01:45:14

| Outlook express deleted the .lwo file seeing it as posibly harmful.
| How do I tell outlook express that 3d lightwave objects do NOT carry
| viruses??

would be better to tell the guy NOT to post attachments in a none binaries
group.. OE didn't delete it, your ISP will have.. OE just hides them from
being run, its in the options to turn it off

2D lwo to 3D - springfield1.lwo (1/1)<------Outlook Express Hates you!

Post by Tomasz Swidzinsk » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 01:45:08

Quote:> Outlook express deleted the .lwo file seeing it as posibly harmful. How do
> tell outlook express that 3d lightwave objects do NOT carry viruses??

guys from microsoft always know what is best for you ;-)

--
best regards
Tomasz

*r - i`m looking for job now - http://www.veryComputer.com/

Post by Gareee » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 02:10:12

> | Outlook express deleted the .lwo file seeing it as posibly harmful.
> | How do I tell outlook express that 3d lightwave objects do NOT carry
> | viruses??

> would be better to tell the guy NOT to post attachments in a none binaries
> group.. OE didn't delete it, your ISP will have.. OE just hides them from
> being run, its in the options to turn it off

I'm not a great usenet "cop" I really couldn't care less if someone posts a
binary or not. I follow the guidelines, but if someone else errs, its no big
deal in my book.

Way too many people telling way too many other people what to do....

--
Gareee?
Homepage:
http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/ellison/86/mainframe.htm
Custom Figures, Wallpapers and more!

2D lwo to 3D - springfield1.lwo (1/1)<------Outlook Express Hates you!

Post by Kevin F Stubb » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 03:17:03

Quote:> I'm not a great usenet "cop" I really couldn't care less if someone posts a
> binary or not. I follow the guidelines, but if someone else errs, its no big
> deal in my book.

It would be a big deal if your news server decided to stop carrying the
newsgroup though. That's what happens if people ignore the no attachments/no
binaries rules and why that particular rule tends to get enforced.

Quote:> Way too many people telling way too many other people what to do....

There are good reasons for the NG rules and guidelines, deliberately ignoring
them causes problems for other users. In this case, it looks like the original
poster didn't realise he shouldn't post attachments here. He was politely 'shown
the error of his ways' and hopefully won't now repeat the mistake. So, everyone
can get back to LW problem solving and discussion and all's well in the world
:-)) Well....apart from ......  :-))))

Cheers

Kevin F Stubbs
Kayef Select Limited

Post by Brizo » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 04:21:38

||| Outlook express deleted the .lwo file seeing it as posibly harmful.
||| How do I tell outlook express that 3d lightwave objects do NOT carry
||| viruses??
|| would be better to tell the guy NOT to post attachments in a none
|| binaries group.. OE didn't delete it, your ISP will have.. OE just
|| hides them from being run, its in the options to turn it off
|
| I'm not a great usenet "cop" I really couldn't care less if someone
| posts a binary or not. I follow the guidelines, but if someone else
| errs, its no big deal in my book.
|
| Way too many people telling way too many other people what to do....

what Kevin said, plus, your using typical "ain't my problem" warezkiddie
excuses, minus the nice parts of Kev's post

:)

Post by Killah Gorilla » Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:55:19

>>Outlook express deleted the .lwo file seeing it as posibly harmful. How do

>>tell outlook express that 3d lightwave objects do NOT carry viruses??

> guys from microsoft always know what is best for you ;-)

> --
> best regards
> Tomasz

> *r - i`m looking for job now - http://www.veryComputer.com/

IIRC, if you infect the LWO file with a virus, Outhouse Excess will
gladly open it, most likely without any need for user interaction.

<hint>http://www.veryComputer.com/</hint>

1. 2D lwo to 3D - springfield1.lwo (0/1)

I've managed to convert a line drawing to a 2D lwo model (attached)
but am having problems making it 3D. It doesn't seem to have any
normals. I'm pretty new to modeling so any help would be appreciated.
I would even pay someone via PayPal or something if they could make it
3D. Thanks.

2. Seeking type font "Matura" or compatable for Mac

3. Mclaren.lwo, Laracroft.lwo

4. RenderMan RIB+Shader Repository

5. amiga lwo to pc lwo

6. Ann: New Coding Contest On flipCode

7. Can I input an object in a lwo file to another lwo file

8. Banner, Button, Logo, and Website Design - Cheap, Quick and Professional

9. Here's a version of VoxJack.lwo - voxjack.lwo (0/1)

10. LWO to DXF and DXF to LWO

11. 2d picture to 3d lwo

12. 2D to .LWO

13. 2D to .LWO ??