Has any one ever encountered this problem?

Has any one ever encountered this problem?

Post by Greg Yaho » Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I'm having a small problem (I'm sure it's all user error) with the NTSC
Widescreen option in the Camera panel in Layout.  When I click on this
option, I don't get the automatic top and bottom borders like I used to in
the LW v4.  Is there another setup option or something I need to be doing or
is this something actually not working right.  What I get instead is a
vertically stretched picture that you see on a TV screen when a movie 'has
not been formatted to fit this screen'.

Any help would be appreciated!

1. Has anyone ever encountered this problem ?

Has anyone ever encountered this problem and if so, do you know of a fix or
patch for it?

The problem I'm having seems to happen only after working in Photoshop
(version 6 ) for awhile using the layers palette allot. After opening and
closing several documents, I open a new document, then if I drag the
background layer to the new layer icon in the layers palette  ( to copy it )
I get an error message saying "could not complete your request because of a
program error" and the layers palette starts flashing? The only way to get
everything working ok is to shut down Photoshop and restart it. I have had
this happen several times now over the past few weeks. I have both the 6.01
update as well as the p 4 update? Have gone to the adobe site and can't seem
to find anything on it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

--
"Everyone should carefully observe which way his heart draws him, and then
choose that way with all his strength."

2. Compiling C Api to get out Rib files....

3. Problem encountered in using animate ( KHORORS 1.0 P5)

4. Errors in 4view

5. encountered stealthnet some problems

6. 4 Color Printing & Output

7. Big 3Dfx texturing problems encountered

8. How can I slope an Image?

9. ** A problem encountered using graphics **

10. The problem only encounters during the time the title effect is

11. I encountered problems with storing vertices of the scene graph into an array

12. One of the best render ever