Here's a version of VoxJack.lwo - voxjack.lwo (0/1)

Here's a version of VoxJack.lwo - voxjack.lwo (0/1)

Post by Tom Vig » Mon, 25 May 1998 04:00:00

I know, it's not the binaries group, but at ~750 bytes, I'll take a
chance that it's worth the protocol-busting.

This is my roll-yer-own version, so no guarantees that it matches
exactly what Newtek had in mind, but it works for me and looks more or
less the way it does in the tutorial pictures.  Once you get it,
you'll wonder what the fuss is all about.

BTW, some people have posted that they can't find the tutorial docs.
They're in ONLINEDOCS\5.6Addendum.

Tom Vigal
Three Worlds Video Media

Here's a version of VoxJack.lwo - voxjack.lwo (0/1)

Post by Mark Dyku » Mon, 25 May 1998 04:00:00

sorry did not see the attachment included here.
mark dykun
the solutions factory Inc

>I know, it's not the binaries group, but at ~750 bytes, I'll take a
>chance that it's worth the protocol-busting.

>This is my roll-yer-own version, so no guarantees that it matches
>exactly what Newtek had in mind, but it works for me and looks more or
>less the way it does in the tutorial pictures.  Once you get it,
>you'll wonder what the fuss is all about.

>BTW, some people have posted that they can't find the tutorial docs.
>They're in ONLINEDOCS\5.6Addendum.

>Tom Vigal
>Three Worlds Video Media

1. A version of voxjack.lwo is in the binaries site

I've stuck my homemade version of the voxjack.lwo object that appears
not to have come with 5.6 up in alt.binaries.3d.lightwave, in case the
needed structure isn't clear from the tutorial.   It weighs in at a
whopping 754 bytes.

Tom Vigal
Three Worlds Video Media

2. LW 5.0 books for dummy ???

3. VoxJack.lwo ??? 5.6 Tutorial

4. GIF to TIFF

5. Cannot find file VoxJack.lwo ?

6. Max 1.1 upgrade problem

7. Mclaren.lwo, Laracroft.lwo

8. need 3d-model of the new beetle

9. 2D lwo to 3D - springfield1.lwo (0/1)

10. amiga lwo to pc lwo

11. Can I input an object in a lwo file to another lwo file

12. LWO to DXF and DXF to LWO

13. WMF to LWO converter: working version alpha version