Is Anyone using LIGHTWAVE and LIGHTSCAPE thogether ?

Is Anyone using LIGHTWAVE and LIGHTSCAPE thogether ?

Post by Erik.p.hu.. » Thu, 27 Feb 1997 04:00:00

If you have some experieces or tips please let me know

Thanks

Erik

Is Anyone using LIGHTWAVE and LIGHTSCAPE thogether ?

Post by news.earthlink.ne » Sat, 08 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Erik,
I have just started investigating this myself. Have you looked at the
mesh-to-texture functionality yet? It is part of the last tutorial. It
allows you to save the radiosity rendering as a jpeg to be used as a
texture map. I have not completed using it in a LW animation, but it seems
like an option for getting the "bleed" in radiosity into a LW anim. What do
you think?
Sean

Quote:> If you have some experieces or tips please let me know

> Thanks

> Erik

1. Anyone used Lightscape on DEC Alpha ?

I know this isn't the Lightscape newsgroup but we are about to
start an architectural walkthrough type project and Lightscape
is leading the pack right now for the software of choice. Gotta
love that radiosity rendering.

There is no Alpha version, only Intel so what I really need to
know is if anyone has used Lightscape on a Dec Alpha workstation
under FX32! and how well did it run. How does it compare to a
200 Mhz PPro for example.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Jean Marc Rodrigue
Twister Digital Design

2. HELP:optimizing med image registration

3. Anyone uses Lightwave on OS-X ??

4. TWAIN question

5. Anyone using World Builder 2.2 with Lightwave

6. EPS on non-eps printers?

7. Anyone using Premiere4.2 and PVR with Lightwave?

8. Can`t load 8 bit .TGA`s

9. anyone uses Lightwave here?

10. Lightscape CDKey ~~~~~~~~anyone have it?!

11. Has anyone tried LightScape?

12. Anyone have experience with Lightscape?

13. New Tutorial: Using Light* (Formerly Lightscape)