3-4 highlighted buttons...object, bones, light...also move, rotate

3-4 highlighted buttons...object, bones, light...also move, rotate

Post by Paul Salvado » Tue, 03 Feb 1998 04:00:00

This maybe a repeat issue, have there been any fixes in the plan for 3-4
highlighted buttons...object, bones or light and also move, rotate
sometimes are all lite-up and my fix is to click on them a couple of
times to get back to where is was.
This was a problem with all the 5.0x's and now still with 5.5c.

Does anyone else have this annoying button highlight occurrence?

I'm using NT 4.0(sp1) with a Oxygen 102(driver(s) 2.84-2.94 all
illustrate the same problems, but I am set now on 2.93)

3-4 highlighted buttons...object, bones, light...also move, rotate

Post by Terry Cha » Thu, 05 Feb 1998 04:00:00

When that happens I open a panel and close it and I'm back

> This maybe a repeat issue, have there been any fixes in the plan for 3-4
> highlighted buttons...object, bones or light and also move, rotate
> sometimes are all lite-up and my fix is to click on them a couple of
> times to get back to where is was.
> This was a problem with all the 5.0x's and now still with 5.5c.

> Does anyone else have this annoying button highlight occurrence?

> I'm using NT 4.0(sp1) with a Oxygen 102(driver(s) 2.84-2.94 all
> illustrate the same problems, but I am set now on 2.93)

1. moving light with boned object

I have an animation of a lamp being distorted with bones,(an extension
of the user guide tutorial p435 )is there any way of "attaching" a light
to the lamp to follow the bulb?
  I've tried parenting to the object and parenting to the null (which I
used to move the lamp)

Lightwave ver 5.0 Intel
--
Ian Beezley
            "Thought is a bird of freedom,which in a cage of words

2. MAX 1.2 .3ds file format

3. Fixed light source, specular highlight not moving when orbiting

4. scanning slides???

5. Move, Rotate, Zoom DRAG BUTTONS

6. Wanted info on Fractal Design's Painter

7. MAXScript that moves and rotates object from?

8. Open Inventor manipulator

9. Grab and rotate/move object

10. HELP- Rotating a moving object.

11. Moving around, rotating around objects

12. Moving\rotate object question

13. Cad Objects, Moving, Rotating..............