Radiosity test

Post by ChiP » Mon, 28 Jan 2002 01:47:07

Hi,
I'm novice with LightWave...
I made a radiosity test, can you write me your comments and tips?
http://utenti.tripod.it/chiantini_design/Intro.html

Thak you, bye.
Paolo

Radiosity test

Post by Stephen Edward » Mon, 28 Jan 2002 03:48:39

Quote:> Hi,
> I'm novice with LightWave...
> I made a radiosity test, can you write me your comments and tips?
> http://utenti.tripod.it/chiantini_design/Intro.html

Nice!  You might want to reduce the light intensity
a bit to soften the shadows a little more, but other
than that, it looks great!
--
.----.
|[_] | Stephen Edwards | 3D animation guru & geekoid
| = :| http://www.extremezone.com/~anamorph/home.html
|_.._| "I don't get mad.  I get stabby." - Fat Tony

1. HDRI radiosity test anim :)

www.geocities.com/coolcolj/CCJ_Bot_HDRI.avi

its 83k in size and you'll need the DIVX codec to watch
it - which you can grab here
http://divx.ctw.cc/index_main.html

Took 30mins to render - 15 fps - 30 frames :)

Its my first attempt at it, so I'll try some more ;)

--

CCJ

Check out my Artwork and  Music

My website --------> www.geocities.com/coolcolj

2. Need Help Finding CG software!!

3. Caustics and radiosity test render, comments plz!

4. Toy Story:raytracing renderman?

5. Page Formatting

6. Availability of Radiosity test scenes

7. BMRT radiosity contra Lightwave 6 radiosity

8. LW Radiosity vrs. Full Radiosity

9. Radiosity vs Cached Radiosity?