World Construction Set v3

Post by Baumann Ret » Tue, 28 Jul 1998 04:00:00

I could buy a WCS v3 (a used one). But there is no handbook included,
because it got lost. Now I would like to know if there are also some
tutorials on the CD or if the program is that simple, that you don't need a
manual...

Thanks a lot in advance

R. Baumann

World Construction Set v3

Post by Emmanuel Hen » Fri, 31 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Baumann`s comment about "World Construction Set v3" was....

BR> I could buy a WCS v3 (a used one). But there is no handbook included,
BR> because it got lost. Now I would like to know if there are also some
BR> tutorials on the CD or if the program is that simple, that you don't need a
BR> manual...

I don`t own WCS 3.0, but I`ve read an article in an old Amiga mag, and
believe me: if You don`t have the manuals, You need a LOT of
time and won`t be ever able to exploit the true power of this great
software.

But why not ask Questar if they send You replacement manuals ?
Maybe they`ll do it, if You can convince them that everything
is okay ?

CU L8ER,

Emmanuel, Team *AMIGA* , Surfin` the LIGHTWAVE!
Producer of PHOENIX
__

Visit the PHOENIX Site under: http://www.xgw.fi/~slice/ftales/
Die deutsche Homepage:        http://www.germany.net/teilnehmer/101,19879
Our publisher`s site :        http://www.chiemgau.com/apc&tcp

"90% of good rendering is figuring out
how to FAKE stuff so it looks good and renders in a
reasonable amount of time" (Mike Grusin in c.s.a.graphics)