Dual Monitor problem with Graph Editor

Post by Alex » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 18:27:22

Hi

I've been running a dual monitor setup on WinXP for a while now - using the
second monitor for the Graph editor which was working fine until I upgraded
my graphics card to a Quadro 980. After this although I can drag the graph
editor over to the second monitor I can't seem to select any of the frames.
I'm not sure if this is a driver issue or just a setting in the display
options. Does this sound familiar to anyone???

Any help would be much appreciated!

Cheers, Alex

--
Octagon Creative Graphics
3D Visualisation & Illustration

Dual Monitor problem with Graph Editor

Post by Kevin Carric » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 20:00:05

With a different card, I had this problem with many dialogue boxes (and not
just Graph Editor) when I had the "wrong" monitor set as my primary.
Switching them solved the issue.

HTH,

Kevin
www.skylightdi.com

Quote:> Hi

> I've been running a dual monitor setup on WinXP for a while now - using
the
> second monitor for the Graph editor which was working fine until I
upgraded
> my graphics card to a Quadro 980. After this although I can drag the graph
> editor over to the second monitor I can't seem to select any of the
frames.
> I'm not sure if this is a driver issue or just a setting in the display
> options. Does this sound familiar to anyone???

> Any help would be much appreciated!

> Cheers, Alex

> --
> Octagon Creative Graphics
> 3D Visualisation & Illustration
> T: 01553 841897
> M: 07887 983123
> F: 01553 841307
> ISDN: 01553 841617

1. Graph editor problem

Just upgraded to LW7 from 6.5 and I encountered a problem that I dimly remember
hearing about but I forget the reference.

In Layout, when activating the graph editor it just pops on then off.  Newtek
tech support has been less than helpful (they think it's a video card problem)
everything else seems to work fine.

any help?

2. Help with GLUT

3. big numbers problem in graph-editor

4. DISPLAY 1.87 announce

5. Dual monitor problem

6. Open-GL for macintosh (Other than conix)?

7. ATI Radeon 8500 dual monitor (VGA) problem

8. Dual monitor point display problem in Modeler

9. Nvidia Dual Monitor Reboot problem FIXED

10. dual monitors problem with panels

11. Elsa SynergyIII - Lightwave - Dual Monitors: Problems with drivers

12. Dual Monitor Problem w/LW