Scene Mover

Post by Anupam Da » Tue, 16 Dec 1997 04:00:00

> Is there a plugin to put all elements of a scene in one Dir for easy
> backup/archive. On Amiga there used to be "Organized Scene Mover".
> Any clues?

> John Donlevie
> Road-Ease, Inc.
> Phila. PA

> You can get a lot for 2 cents on the Internet....

Yes there is such a utility by Dynamic Realities called "*". It's
primary purpose is for backup and file transfer for all elements of your
lightwave scene. For more information, please visit:

www.dynamic-realities.com

Anupam Das
Programmer/Animator
Dynamic Realities

Scene Mover

Post by road » Wed, 17 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Is there a plugin to put all elements of a scene in one Dir for easy
backup/archive. On Amiga there used to be "Organized Scene Mover".
Any clues?

John Donlevie
Road-Ease, Inc.
Phila. PA

You can get a lot for 2 cents on the Internet....

Scene Mover

Post by Colka » Wed, 17 Dec 1997 04:00:00

I thought there used to be a 'movescn' plugin available on the old
Tomahawk site, (many moons ago), is that still out there somewhere?

Quote:> Yes there is such a utility by Dynamic Realities called "*". It's

--
http://www.veryComputer.com/~colkai
http://www.veryComputer.com/

Scene Mover

Post by Kevin Trac » Sun, 21 Dec 1997 04:00:00

>> Is there a plugin to put all elements of a scene in one Dir for easy
>> backup/archive. On Amiga there used to be "Organized Scene Mover".
>> Any clues?

>> John Donlevie
>> Road-Ease, Inc.
>> Phila. PA

>> You can get a lot for 2 cents on the Internet....

>Yes there is such a utility by Dynamic Realities called "*". It's
>primary purpose is for backup and file transfer for all elements of your
>lightwave scene. For more information, please visit:

>www.dynamic-realities.com

>Anupam Das
>Programmer/Animator
>Dynamic Realities

Or you could use Scene Soldier - check it out at www.island.net/~kva/ss/

a demo version will be available on Sunday evening Dec 21 1997 and

a shipping version will be released January 1 1998.

Regards,

Kevin Trace
Kilo Volt Amp Design

Scene Mover

Post by DavidH17 » Wed, 24 Dec 1997 04:00:00

>>> Is there a plugin to put all elements of a scene in one Dir for easy
>>> backup/archive. On Amiga there used to be "Organized Scene Mover".
>>> Any clues?

>>> John Donlevie
>>> Road-Ease, Inc.
>>> Phila. PA

>>> You can get a lot for 2 cents on the Internet....

>>Yes there is such a utility by Dynamic Realities called "*". It's
>>primary purpose is for backup and file transfer for all elements of your
>>lightwave scene. For more information, please visit:

>>www.dynamic-realities.com

>>Anupam Das
>>Programmer/Animator
>>Dynamic Realities

>Or you could use Scene Soldier - check it out at www.island.net/~kva/ss/

>a demo version will be available on Sunday evening Dec 21 1997 and

>a shipping version will be released January 1 1998.

>Regards,

>Kevin Trace
>Kilo Volt Amp Design

Hi All,

You can get the original MoveScene plugin that's included with 15 other plugins
that were ported from the Amiga as PowerMacros.
The current version is called PowerPlugins. Check our site at
www.cinegraphics.net. They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...
we've been flattered a lot lately. :)

Dave
CineGraphics

1. Scene mover plug-in?

On the Amiga platform, there's a set of macros called "Power Macros" and
one of them that I found very usefull was the "Scene mover".  It can
move a scene to a designated folder with all the objects and images
included and re-writes the path to all the components.  Very handy.

Is there anything like that for the DEC Alpha or Intel version of  LW?

Thanks.

Bob

2. WinPOV Problem.

3. LW Scene Mover

4. Using DLLs

5. World Movers

6. Are there any animation/morphing packages for the IBM RISC6000?

7. EPS Mover 1.0.2 Released

8. AVI Overview

9. SceneGenie match-mover plugin

10. Mover y cambiar el tama?o a un textbox usando el mouse

11. Como eu fa?o para mover apenas a chaleira

12. New scene file in the POVLAB - POVRAY scene library : dead.zip

13. Scene description: RayMond, comp.gfx's own scene description...:-)