Can I input an object in a lwo file to another lwo file

Can I input an object in a lwo file to another lwo file

Post by Trave » Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:37:10

as title, any possible way??

Can I input an object in a lwo file to another lwo file

Post by Nick Hatzichristo » Wed, 30 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Assuming you 're talking about layered L6 objects, then I suppose you can
load object A, copy the layer you want, then load object B and paste as a
new layer. Is that what you meant ?

nick

--

Nick Hatzichristos
3D Animator

ICQ# : 48636115
http://users.otenet.gr/~nixx

Quote:> as title, any possible way??

Can I input an object in a lwo file to another lwo file

Post by gary » Sun, 03 Sep 2000 12:17:18

Did you try: loading both files, cutting one and pasting into the other.
Then save that file. That's how I did it.

Gary