Rendering out passes

Post by (Pingu » Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:58:23

Hello there I would like to know how you bring in passes so they work
effectivly in Adobe After Effects and how you get AFX to read Z-Depth
information in AFX.

Thank You
Also is there a better Depth of field plug-in for AFX cause the
default one with AFX (PB) an't that hot :) for lack of a better word !

Thank You

1. RIB pre-processing for render passes

Quick tutorial on using the C/C++ pre-processor to generate render
passes from a single RIB file, as I described in a post here a few weeks
back:

   http://www.technolumiere.com/vfx/tutorials/ribPreProcessing.html

--
Andrew Chapman
3D Technical Director - Framestore CFC

2. Reduce Pixelasation when image magnified

3. Render passes

4. Image Problems under win 9x - Attachment - BadImage.jpg [0/1]

5. Multi-pass rendering relief: CompAssistant 2.1 released!

6. 3D Rendered Graphics Wanted

7. Multiple rendering passes (LW Mac)...not!

8. 3D graphics in C

9. Rendering shadow pass only?

10. Seperate Pass Rendering

11. Multi-pass rendering: flares/whatever only?

12. Managing geometry for multi-pass rendering

13. two-pass-rendering of a model