Northern Lightwave Meet

Post by badllarm » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 23:33:47

Dito :-))

Kevin may be worth post this

Quote:> >Does anyone else who expressed an interest in the original idea want me
to send
> >them a copy of the directions ? For the record, this first meeting will
be at my
> >place on Saturday 19th July from 2.00pm onwards.

At the NewTek communtiy Forum on there site (there was a Guy on there from
Chester who seem intrested (did not want to post there myself again as I
thought it was your call being at your place).

andy

Quote:> Got 'em Kevin!

> On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 20:57:55 +0100, Kevin F Stubbs

> >OK, directions now mailed out to Colin, Cagey and badllarma. Have you all
> >received them ?

> >Does anyone else who expressed an interest in the original idea want me
to send
> >them a copy of the directions ? For the record, this first meeting will
be at my
> >place on Saturday 19th July from 2.00pm onwards.

> >Cheers

> >Kevin F Stubbs
> >Kayef Select Limited

Northern Lightwave Meet

Post by Kevin F Stubb » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 05:15:27

Quote:> At the NewTek communtiy Forum on there site (there was a Guy on there from
> Chester who seem intrested

Hi,

Got a direct link to the thread and I'll drop him a line ? I can't seem to find
it .

Cheers

Kevin F Stubbs
Kayef Select Limited

Northern Lightwave Meet

Post by Cage » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 06:00:22

http://vbulletin.newtek.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3918

Last message in the thread

Cheers

Cagey

Quote:> > At the NewTek communtiy Forum on there site (there was a Guy on there
from
> > Chester who seem intrested
> Hi,

> Got a direct link to the thread and I'll drop him a line ? I can't seem to
find
> it .

> Cheers

> Kevin F Stubbs
> Kayef Select Limited

Northern Lightwave Meet

Post by Kevin F Stubb » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 06:39:21

Quote:> Last message in the thread

Cheers :-) I was looking in the LW - Community area not the User Groups section.
Obvioulsy not had enough caffeine today :-))

Cheers

Kevin F Stubbs
Kayef Select Limited