hunting for user group in SF Bay Area

Post by John F. McGowan, Ph.D » Sun, 16 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hi.  I am trying to find out if there is user group
for Lightwave in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Does anyone know.  Also any general 3D
animation/modelling user groups in the SF Bay
Area.

                          - John
--
John F. McGowan, Ph.D.

Web: http://www.rahul.net/jfm/

1. 3D animation user groups in SF Bay Area???

    I am looking for user groups, clubs, etc. for people interested
in 3D modelling and animation, especially with Lightwave and
Caligari Truespace in the San Francisco Bay Area, especially
the South Bay (San Jose area).

                                             - John

--
John F. McGowan, Ph.D.

Web: http://www.rahul.net/jfm/
AVI Overview: http://www.rahul.net/jfm/avi.html

2. 'Portfolio' style 3D Image Presentations?

3. User groups in SF Bay Area?

4. 12-bit JPEG greyscale images - code wanted

5. SF bay area MH3D users group?

6. Questions about YUV images: scaling and mapping to/from RGB

7. Call for Participants: SF Bay Area Animation Master User Group Jan Mtg

8. SF Bay Area Alias Users Group Meeting

9. ALIAS USER GROUP: SF BAY AREA

10. Bay Area: 3DS Users Group?