LA Lightwave User Group August Meeting!

1. Bay Area Lightwave User Group Meeting on August 12th, 2000

Hello one and all,

Its time once again. For our monthly User Group Meeting. We will
holding it on August 12th 2000 from 3pm to 6pm at the lovely 3D
Exchange in Alameda.

We have a very special guest coming. Alan Hastings, the creator
of Lightwave Layout, will be joining  us for a short period for
a Q&A session. You can find out whats happening in the world of
Lightwave Development and what we can look forward to.

We will also have a copy of messiah 1.55 on-hand to sit and play
with.

And we will also review Dan Ablan's new book, "Inside Lightwave
[6]".

Plus dont forget to bring your stuff (reels, images, scenes,
objects, etc).

For more info, please call 510/747/1540 extension 10 or email us

For directions, please call us or visit
http://www.3dexchange.com/contact.html

thanks and see you at the meeting

Your friends at the Bay Area Lightwave User Group

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

2. how to stop banding shadows?

3. LA Lightwave User Group Meeting!

4. fault-tolerant CCD edge detection

5. L.A. User Group Meeting?

6. printing seperations

7. LA AW User Group Meeting

8. Have you used Elastic Reality in a feature film?

9. LA VR SIG August 22 Meeting (3-D Movie)

10. Messiah: Demo'd at LA Lightwave Toaster User group

11. Looking for any Lightwave users groups in Ca or LA

12. Bay Area Lightwave User Group Meeting

13. HOUSTON AREA LIGHTWAVE USERS GROUP MEETING 09.21.2000