Need ideas for assembly line motion.

Post by Rob Verwei » Tue, 26 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I need to make an animation of an assemlby line. Is there an easier way
to get an assembly line motion for about a hundred objects then loading
in the motion for each and every object and then scaling the keys so
that it looks like an assembly line?

Rob.

Post by Prem Subrahmanya » Wed, 27 May 1998 04:00:00

> Hi,

> I need to make an animation of an assemlby line. Is there an easier way
> to get an assembly line motion for about a hundred objects then loading
> in the motion for each and every object and then scaling the keys so
> that it looks like an assembly line?

> Rob.

Yup.  Use Relativity and make each successive object follow the motion
of the lead object in the assembly line.

Need ideas for assembly line motion.

Post by Paul Oberlande » Thu, 28 May 1998 04:00:00

Prem has a free plugin on his site called dla which might help.

http://www.PremDesign.com/ppp.html

Paul

--

If you go flying back through time, and you see somebody else flying
forward
into the future, it's probably best to avoid eye contact.