Lip Sync Plugin?

Post by Cliff Whitake » Tue, 11 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I've been told that there is a plugin or separate program that helps
with lip-syncing in Lightwave.  Apart from the person who told me, I
have not heard of this anywhere else.  Does anyone have any info on such
a program?
Thanks
Cliff
--
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."
                                        Bill Hicks

Cliff Whitaker
Animator |
http://www.magic-media.com

Lip Sync Plugin?

Post by James Bo » Wed, 12 Mar 1997 04:00:00

>I've been told that there is a plugin or separate program that helps
>with lip-syncing in Lightwave.  Apart from the person who told me, I
>have not heard of this anywhere else.  Does anyone have any info on such
>a program?
>Thanks
>Cliff
>--
>"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."
>                                    Bill Hicks
>Cliff Whitaker
>Animator |
>http://www.magic-media.com

Have a look at:

http://www.panix.com/~kmorton/

Regards
-
--
James Bond

Lip Sync Plugin?

Post by Moshe Zafran » Thu, 13 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> I've been told that there is a plugin or separate program that helps
> with lip-syncing in Lightwave.  Apart from the person who told me, I
> have not heard of this anywhere else.  Does anyone have any info on such
> a program?
> Thanks
> Cliff
> --
> "We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."
>                                    Bill Hicks

> Cliff Whitaker
> Animator |
> http://www.magic-media.com

Have a look at our site:

http://www.mztng.com

Under LightWave 3D/Related Software  you'll find what you're looking for.

Have Fun.

-- Moshe Zafrany
   TNG Israel

P.S. Get Z4 patch. Press <Shift+W>. Load a file. Make preview. Play
Preview......