ARRRRRRGGGH!!!!!!! An Exercise in Frustration

ARRRRRRGGGH!!!!!!! An Exercise in Frustration

Post by Proffesor Falke » Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I just been listening to the voice from Siggraph 2000
and I'm really frustrated not being able to see the fat box demo

Will there be an archive or an edited version streamed for those of us
who dont have a fast connection

ARRRRRRGGGH!!!!!!! An Exercise in Frustration

Post by Mark Curti » Thu, 27 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Nothing's been mentioned, but if you look on the Newtek web page which has
the streaming video link, you'll see that there is a heading "Archive",
followed by the 3 dates of Siggraph.
It's suggestive of things to come, and I hope it's not a tease.

--

Mark Curtis

www.bigfoot.com/~m.curtis

Quote:> I just been listening to the voice from Siggraph 2000