Oh no! Not Wil Weaton, again!

Post by Jeffrey D. Hoffma » Wed, 07 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I just re-read the mysterious announcement on NewTek's site and I
noticed this line in particular:

Quote:> There will be much rejoicing as hordes of 3D and video professionals
> rush to the NewTek booth where a single man will stand in front of
> the masses and show them the way.

I am having flashbacks to a particularly poor demonstration lead by Wil
Weaton at NAB (or Siggraph?) a few years ago.  My money is on Leo.
(Kidding!)  Anyone have any ideas?

------------------
Jeffrey D. Hoffman
Safe Harbor Computers   800-544-6599   http://www.sharbor.com
"Save up to 75% on digital video, 3D, and graphics products."

1. Oh no, not again...

I feel like Bruce Willis in the third Die Hard film... how can the same
sh*t happen to the same guy three times?

Installing LW Intel final version on Win95. Which version do you install,
the NT or Win32s? I can't get the program to recognise the dongle again.
If past experience is anything to go by then the program will sort itself
out without me having to do anything. But in the meantime, any ideas on
that?

---

        Web Wizards Home Page http://www.wp.com/webs/

2. character studio 2.1

3. Oh No, not Flood Fill again!

4. Rose object wanted

5. oh no, not again.... transparent forms

6. print

7. Oh - not flickery graphics again !

8. Open Inventor State stacks

9. Oh Oh Oh OS X !!!

10. OH OH OH A QUesTioN!!!

11. Why oh why can I not get PS 2.5 to open a .jpg file - hlp please

12. Yesterday, oh boy, my RAM is not enough!

13. Oh no, not more about HyperVoxels 2.0.....