SI Talent Bank Success Stories

Post by Tamara Lege » Fri, 23 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Did you find a job through the Softimage Online Talent Bank?
Well, we are currently collecting user stories and need some help.

So, if you found the Talent Bank useful, please email

search.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

thanks,

tamara lger
web editor
http://www.softimage.com

1. SI Talent Bank Success Stories

Did you find a job through the Softimage Online Talent Bank?

Well, we are currently collecting user stories and need some help.

with a brief description of the details of your job search.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

thanks,

tamara lger
web editor
http://www.softimage.com

2. Two questions

3. Call to close GLUI (sub)window crashes the app within glut

4. !!!REQ: Crack for Digimation Motion data sets - PLEEZE POST

5. Online Talent Bank

6. How much is the ELSA Gloria2??

7. Indigo Success Story

8. Online Talent Bank