FLIC turns black & white???

Post by Tommy Hemmert J?rgense » Fri, 20 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I resently made a cool spacecraft-animation, and saved it in FLIC-format
(450 frames). Everything seemed OK, but as I played the FLIC, there was
no colour in it!!!

WHY?

I tried saving the stills, and group them with the PCX2FLC converter,
and the same thing happened!

By the way, if I save a Newtek AVI, LW crashes if theres any
lensflares... Wierd bug!

Please mail your reply!

        Thanks alot!

                TommY

1. Convert Black&White to Red&White?

After I have converted a photo to line art (Black and White 1-bit
depth), can I convert it to full color but where all the black pixels
get turned into a color of my choice, like pure red? or blue? or
yellow?
I would want all the white pixels to stay white, of course.  If there
is a way, could someone show me which tabs and options it would be
under?  littleberry

2. Fwd: publishing PICTs

3. I need Tbitmap inverted (black is white and white is black)

4. IRTC animations

5. Why does my FLIC turn black'n white???

6. Jarrod Roberson

7. Colorizing - Turning Black into Black?

8. any short-cut for "play" in action?

9. Converting for Black & White

10. black & white clipart

11. That Old Black&White Clip Art

12. WANTED: Gif Viewer for XWindows, BLACK&WHITE