Rounding edges with Poly Edge Shaper plug in

Rounding edges with Poly Edge Shaper plug in

Post by T P » Wed, 12 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I've tried using it with various settings, but the results are always odd.
I've included an attachment showing the result of the plugin applied to a
box.
Do I have to use the plugin on each ploy separately or something?

Thanks for any help.

1. Poly Edge Shaper?

Hi there,

I've been playing around with the Ploy Edge Shaper plugin, but no matter
what variables I input, even negative ones, the results are pretty messy.
I try something simple like a box with default settings, and edge shaper
with default settings, and the corners and pushed out and reversed, not
rounding them as I intended.
If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.
Thanks.

--
Please remove "NOSPAM" from address for any replies.
Thanks.

2. HELP! NT 4.0 upgrade and 3DS MAX.

3. Poly edges with cut-out poly canvas--???

4. rendering with an alpha channel for effects.....how?

5. Edge list on poly fillers

6. EIA format??

7. Tracing multiple poly edges at once

8. Hong Kong High Quialty Prepress and Output Service

9. normal computation and strange poly edges

10. Poly Edges to curve ?

11. Rendering rounded edges in Bryce 3d?

12. Rounded edges ?

13. Rounded edges on box