IK Transforms to PRS Transforms.

Post by Guile » Mon, 08 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I've made a bones system and initially wanted it to use IK controllers but
decided it was better to have just standard PRS controllers. How do I change
bones that have IK controllers to ones with standard transform without
redrawing the bones?

IK Transforms to PRS Transforms.

Post by Guile » Mon, 08 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I've made a bones system and initially wanted it to use IK controllers but
decided it was better to have just standard PRS controllers. How do I change
bones that have IK controllers to ones with standard transform without
redrawing the bones?

1. Transform Identifiers in Transform Declarations

I'm trying to put a transformation identifier with in a transformation
declaration in POV-RAY.
here is an example:

#declare T1 = transform { scale <1,2,3> }
#declare T2 = transform { translate <3,2,1> }

Now what I want to do is

#declare T3 = transform {
   transform T1
   transform T2
   rotate <0,90,0>

but this gives a parsing error.  I'm using POV-RAY 3.00.msdos.wat-cwa.
Can somebody help me.  Please email me. Thanx.

--

           http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor
"It's a pity that you Autobots die so easily, otherwise I might have a

2. Logo Design!!!

3. Computing transform of plane given transform of points defining plane

4. Cool *FREE* physical dynamics plugin.. Motion Designer (0.9 just released)

5. Transforming texture coords while using transformed vertices

6. POV-RAY for SGI

7. Transforms and bounding boxes in IK

8. put xrange into variables

9. Decomposing a 3x3 (2D Transform) matrix into simpler transforms.

10. Transforming euclidean coords to hyperbolic coords

11. Help: Distance Transform an skeleton in 2D and 3D

12. How to transform *.gif into *.pdf

13. Fourier and wavelet transforms