Anybody still use DRAPE?

Post by sash » Mon, 30 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hi!

just wondering- is anybody in the world still using a plugin for 3ds4 called
DRAPE ?

please email me if you do :)

Alex

1. anybody used Irfan View ??

I've been looking for freeware graphics file converters, at least one that
will take a .tif (which comes with Broderbund clip art) and convert it to
something that can be used in their Print Shop Premiere, which strangely
will not import a .tif file.

One that looks intersting is Ifran View.  Has anybody tried this one, and
does it have any liabilities?

I am also considering Planet View, which only seems to convert to .gif,
.jpg and .bmp (the last will probably work in Print Shop)--or Free View,
which only converts to .bmp and .jpg.

I also would like to find something that will allow me to color a black
and white .tiff for use in print projects, which will be printed on an HP
OfficeJet 500.

Brendan Wehrung

2. 2D plane -> 3D hemisphere with trig?

3. anybody used WACOM PenPartner ???

4. EGA/VGA to PAL video

5. Anybody used "Snappy"?

6. Kit'n'Carl, computer generated cartoons

7. Anybody using Polyray?

8. Converting Drawing to WMF format

9. Anybody used PDB2POV?

10. Anybody using HPs SV6 (Mindstorm)?

11. Anybody using QuickDraw3D on Mac?

12. Anybody using Lightwave ?

13. Anybody used a Muztek scanner on a Mac?