I need fonts for 3ds4

Post by -=THRASHER= » Sun, 26 Jan 1997 04:00:00

> I need fonts for 3ds4
> where can I download them.

>hmmm,I need them to (or an utility to make these fonts by yourself)

I need fonts for 3ds4

Post by Brian Rudol » Tue, 28 Jan 1997 04:00:00

>I need fonts for 3ds4
>where can I download them.

3DS4 can use ADOBE type 1 fonts. These are avaialable in countless
numbers all over the net. Visit any shareware rrepository (like
www.shareware.com)

-Brian
_________________________________
Brian Rudolph
Autodesk/Kinetix Product Support

---------------------------------

I need fonts for 3ds4

Post by Eric » Thu, 30 Jan 1997 04:00:00

postscript fonts are very plentiful.  (*.pfb)

-eric

> > I need fonts for 3ds4
> > where can I download them.

> >hmmm,I need them to (or an utility to make these fonts by yourself)

1. Please send me 3ds4 FONTS

My friend introduce to me this wonderful 3D Studio.  Well, it's really great
and fantastic, but I need more FONTS.  Has anyone out there can help me?
Please!!!!$#$%&^*^*(&^$$%#$#$%#$^%$%*

I can't use the latest released of this software coz' I find it a bit hard,
that's why I'm still using release 4.0.

Nante

2. DRAWING CIRCUIT DIAGRAMS in TeX/LaTeX and other family members

3. fonts for 3ds4

4. A little applied vector algebra!

5. 3ds4 fonts?

6. Migrating SLIM template to Shaderman

7. putting new fonts in 3ds4

8. Fonts|Converter for 3DS4?

9. TT Fonts with 3ds4

10. Need a font.. no response on font group

11. I need a font, just one simple font.

12. 3D fonts, 3D fonts from 2D fonts, common fonts data