help: MacDrawPro (PICT) conversion to Coreldraw?

help: MacDrawPro (PICT) conversion to Coreldraw?

Post by Reinhard Windoffe » Wed, 03 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hi all

I need to import a MacDrawPro file (in MacDraw, PICT or PICT2 format)
into CorelDraw. The import filter of CorelDraw doesnt work correct with
my file in PICT format (844k). Does anyone have an idea?

Reinhard Windoffer

email:

help: MacDrawPro (PICT) conversion to Coreldraw?

Post by John Fou » Tue, 09 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Quote:

>Hi all

>I need to import a MacDrawPro file (in MacDraw, PICT or PICT2 format)
>into CorelDraw. The import filter of CorelDraw doesnt work correct with
>my file in PICT format (844k). Does anyone have an idea?

Current versions of Adobe Illustrator on the Mac will import a
structured PICT file and of course save them in Adobe Illustrator
format, which Corel can import.

Older versions of Adobe Illustrator came with a program called
"DrawOver" that does the same thing.

- John

1. help: MacDrawPro (PICT) conversion to Coreldraw?

Hi all

I need to import a MacDrawPro file (in MacDraw, PICT or PICT2 format)
into CorelDraw. The import filter of CorelDraw doesnt work correct with
my file in PICT format (844k). Does anyone have an idea?

Reinhard Windoffer

email:

2. Changing OS to NT

3. Subject: help: MacDrawPro (PICT) conversion to Coreldraw?

4. How to glow an intersection?

5. help: MacDrawPro (PICT) conversion to Coreldraw?

6. A good 3D rendering PIPELINE

7. Lens flares

8. PICT to PICTS conversion *VITAL*

9. Conversion: PICT to GIF (help)

10. Help! PICT to PCX conversion utilities

11. MAC to CorelDraw logo conversion