R4 4 SALE

Post by Abraham Lewi » Thu, 05 Sep 1996 04:00:00

                    FOR SALE

       3D Studio Release 4c1 - commercial

           Previously Upgraded to Max

Discs, manuals, WCT CD-ROM, dongle, license transfer form

                  3D Surfer

  Collection of ~80 Shareware/freeware IPAS routines

                 $650 OBO UPS COD

  Abraham K. Lewis
  Jupiter, Florida

R4 4 SALE

Post by Jesper Dyhrman Thomse » Sat, 07 Sep 1996 04:00:00

Hi there

I would be interested in bying your license of 3DS4 commercial. It doesn't
matter that it has been migrated to MAX as I only need 3DS4. Did the license
transfer form you refer too come with 3ds4 or have you requisitioned them for
this transfer? If the program can be transfered legally with the consent of
Autodesk I would be interested in bying it. Can you facilitate the transfer of
the license?

Dyhrmann & Frederiksen
39,3 Ivarhuitfeldtsgade
9000 Aarhus