Warning!

Post by ifjabb Stanyó Károl » Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:53:59

Warning should I be under attack buy U.S. supported Republican forces
supporting Adolph Hitlers sons and dothers I will by my own turn to use
Titoic partisan measures of self defence and their lifes will be
assassinated if not that on court or in front of court and during the law
procedure.

1. WARNING--Jeff Goins is a THIEF--WARNING

WARNING TO ALL!!! THIEF FOUND, THIEF FOUND!!!!

Jeff Goins and his on line Dwarven Tavern Magazine located at:
429 North 7th St.
Hamilton, Ohio 45011
513-896-9309

http://shell.idt.net/~smaed19

<<This guy is a common thief>> all the above information is correct
and current, his word and integrity are worth NOTHING

I mailed him Adobe Gallery Effects and Kai's Power Tools on 9/24/96
and he never mailed me the software trade (SimCity2000)

I am lucky, it could have been worst--but this is a WARNING, do not do
ANY business with Jeff Goins and his on-line Dwarven Tavern Magazine,
he is a THIEF with empty promises of delivery.

I apologize if this message offends anyone that is true to their word,
but I felt that all should know that Jeff Goins is nothing but a THIEF

2. Looking for cgm to tek4010 and HPGL to tek4010 filters

3. WARNING FOR PHILIPS MONITORS WARNING !!!!!

4. Maya - trimmed surface

5. WARNING WARNING New patches (Intel) potential disaster

6. texture/shader development

7. Best Retail Software almost Free!! WARNING! WARNING!

8. VGA-2-TV converter do-it-ur-self-thing

9. Warning! -- SONY SUBSTANDARD SERVICE

10. Warning from PTC!

11. WARNING Original Wallpaper designns

12. WARNING wallpaer....Prairie scene with eagle

13. WARNING Re: Totaly FREE 3D site with these features: