How To?: Set viewport auto pan

Post by matthew john keel » Sat, 11 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Is there a way to set auto pan in viewports so that you don't need to cancel,
then zoom out, then redo operation?

Thanks,
--Matt

1. Auto-panning doesn't work in Corel 5

I have Corel 5, an STB Velocity 8meg card,(nVidia chip)  and a P2 400
system.

Corel works fine except for the auto-pan, which I miss. It is enabled
in Preferences.

Does anyone know a fix for this? It also didn't work with the previous
STB card I had, but it did with my old 486 and ATI card.

Thanks for any help.

Glenna

2. How can I load a JPG file to a TImage?

3. Setting viewport during WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGED

4. Help, How do you smooth out jagged edges ?

5. Setting the Viewport

6. Need Help in Network Images

7. setting viewport

8. Multiple OpenGL viewports under windows

9. Set viewports of a paint box changes its size

10. Auto-Update setting not working PS6 IR3

11. Setting HUB auto-quit time?

12. auto-set pivot?

13. How set auto-hide taskbar with ABM_SETAUTOHIDEBAR only