FULL DETAILED TITANIC MESH WANTED !!!

Post by Carsten Sobot » Sat, 18 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi, everybody...

Thank you for all the T-models i`ve got, but it`s not the real one...
I`m precisely my search: High detailed with all textures (ready for
render) mesh
of the RMS TITANIC for FREE (3ds or MAX- format ) like the one of the
Siggraph97
or s.th. !!
I hope someone can help me .....

Many THANX 2 u all , and lucky rendering....

Capt. SOB

FULL DETAILED TITANIC MESH WANTED !!!

Post by Ian Skinne » Mon, 20 Apr 1998 04:00:00

and how much are you willing to pay for this model ?? you get free models
and still you complain ....hey here's an idea .... build it yourself if
your not getting what you want ...for free!! did i say that before ...for
free!!

chiba monkey !!!

> Hi, everybody...

> Thank you for all the T-models i`ve got, but it`s not the real one...
> I`m precisely my search: High detailed with all textures (ready for
> render) mesh
> of the RMS TITANIC for FREE (3ds or MAX- format ) like the one of the
> Siggraph97
> or s.th. !!
> I hope someone can help me .....

> Many THANX 2 u all , and lucky rendering....

> Capt. SOB

1. !!!!Mesh wanted...detailed Earth mesh!!!!

I'm looking for a high detail mesh (at this point, I'd be willing to attempt
a rework of a low detailed one).  It doesn't need to have mountain ranges or
anything like that, just land masses.  If anyone has one or knows where I
can locate one, thank you in advance.

Jay

2. No hardware lock found (HELP)

3. RMS TITANIC MESH WANTED

4. need 87 SIGGRAPH note(Quarternion)

5. AND it`s hot....WANTED: F R E E MESH OF THE RMS TITANIC

6. i need on how to make see threw pics

7. Titanic Titanic Titanic

8. Titanic mesh required please?

9. TITANIC MESHES ANYONE GOT ANY?

10. Titanic mesh

11. TITANIC mesh?

12. LOD - level of detail for abitrary mesh objects