Bay Area: 3DS Users Group?

Post by Josh Whi » Thu, 02 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Can someone please post the contact information for any Bay Area 3D
Studio User's Groups? Meeting time & place, phone number...

Josh White, Vector Graphics: Custom 3D models for realtime 3D games & VR
Vector Graphics home page: http://www.crl.com/~vectorg

-={ 3D artist, game developer, motorhead, soccer. Turkiye seviyorum! }=-

Bay Area: 3DS Users Group?

Post by Ron Anders » Thu, 02 Nov 1995 04:00:00

: Can someone please post the contact information for any Bay Area 3D
: Studio User's Groups? Meeting time & place, phone number...

: --
: ------------------------------------------------------------------------
: Josh White, Vector Graphics: Custom 3D models for realtime 3D games & VR
: Vector Graphics home page: http://www.crl.com/~vectorg

: -={ 3D artist, game developer, motorhead, soccer. Turkiye seviyorum! }=-
: ------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Don't have info right now, but most meetings are at S.F.S.U extension,
downtown S.F. Call them. They probably have info.

  Ron

1. Bay Area LW User Group Meeting this coming Saturday

Hi ho one and all,

Hope everybody had a good thanksgiving and is working to enjoyin' the
coming holidays.

But before we hit the holidays, its time for one more meeting of our
monthly User Group meeting this Saturday 12/9. Once again, we will be at
the facilities of 3D Exchange in Alameda from 3pm to 6pm.

We will be discussing and seeing the recently released Lightwave 6.5.

Our good friend Paul Davies from Savage Frog will be sharing some
character modeling and character animation set-up and rigging
techniques. He will also show off some of latest non-NDA creations.

For directions to 3D Exchange, please visit
http://www.3dexchange.com/10_contact.html or call us at 510.747.1540.

Thanks and hope to see you at the meeting,

Your friends at the Bay Area LW User Group

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Please Help: PS 5.5/ IR 2.0 Color problem

3. Upcoming Bay Area LW User Group Meeting this Saturday

4. Win'95 Installation of LW 5 questions

5. Upcoming Bay Area LW User Group Meeting on, 11th, March, 2000

6. Inspire 3D woes

7. Upcoming Bay Area Lighwave User Group Meeting

8. Can anyone help ... ?

9. Bay Area Lightwave User Group: MAJOR UPDATE

10. Bay Area Lightwave User Group Meeting

11. Bay Area LW User Group Meeting

12. Bay Area Lightwave User Group Meeting on August 12th, 2000