HELP, can't run 3DS4 under WIN '95

Post by John Dolli » Wed, 10 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I wish I could get 3ds4 to work under windows 95 but I can't.

It keeps comming up with "can't use -REALBREAK under this version of DMPI".

If anyone can give me any pointers to how I can fix this problem I would be
most gratefull.

Cheers

 JOHN

HELP, can't run 3DS4 under WIN '95

Got it.

Post by patri » Thu, 11 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I wish I could get 3ds4 to work under windows 95 but I can't.

It keeps comming up with "can't use -REALBREAK under this version of DMPI".

If anyone can give me any pointers to how I can fix this problem I would be
most gratefull.

Cheers

 JOHN

John,

You have to hit F8 on your boot after it sayz "Starting Windows 95"  Choose
Command Prompt only and go from there... The DPMI in win95 has a problem
running programs in 32-Bit dos mode.

Rob