need direct e-mail of Kinetix

Post by oliverha.. » Thu, 02 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hello all

I'm having some troubles with the Autodesk distributor in my country,
so I'd like to complain directly to Kinetix or Discreet or whatever the
name of the makers of 3d Studio. But I searched through all their site
and all I could see were links to the distributors... A thing I want to
avoid.

If any of you kind folks, has any inside information on how to contact
Kinetix regarding this issue I would thank you forever.

If you do not want to post email addresses to this newsgroup, please e-
mail me

Thanks

Oliver

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

need direct e-mail of Kinetix

Post by daev » Fri, 03 Mar 2000 04:00:00

well, I have to agree on the lack of an email address, but if you want to
make the greatest impact, put it on paper and mail to the corporate office:
Discreet, 10 Duke Street, Montreal, Quebec, H3C 2L7 Canada. Maybe to the
attention of Mirko Wicha.

dave

>Hello all

>I'm having some troubles with the Autodesk distributor in my country,
>so I'd like to complain directly to Kinetix or Discreet or whatever the
>name of the makers of 3d Studio. But I searched through all their site
>and all I could see were links to the distributors... A thing I want to
>avoid.

>If any of you kind folks, has any inside information on how to contact
>Kinetix regarding this issue I would thank you forever.

>If you do not want to post email addresses to this newsgroup, please e-
>mail me

>Thanks

>Oliver

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

1. EMAIL to Microsoft Mail/Quick Mail routing

Does anyone know of a program that will dial up a PPP service like Demon,
read the EMAIL and route it to the appropriate Microsoft Mail or Quickmail
address and allow users to reply to it.  (Similar to GatorMail)

--
Chris Wiseman (Tech Support, Micro Computer Consultants
                  AppleCentre Warrington)

2. problems with Mesa-4.0.2

3. is there a Kinetix e-mail address?

4. Position available: Software Engineer - computer graphics

5. FAO Kinetix: Kinetix website conference areas

6. Diana. Your posts about Easter Eggs Not PSP !

7. Quark www site, mailing list email anything

8. rotate,zoom,pan & screendump

9. Direct Mail Templates?

10. Direct X Mailing List

11. direct draw and direct 3d

12. I can not link direct sound and direct input