Matrox Millennium HEIDI Drivers !

Post by Ke » Fri, 02 Aug 1996 04:00:00

I just recieved confermation via e-mail from Matrox that they would
have HEIDI support 'around December'.

So now we know. (?)

"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a
 dark side, and it holds the universe together...."

Post by Ron Lewkiewic » Fri, 02 Aug 1996 04:00:00

> I just recieved confermation via e-mail from Matrox that they would
> have HEIDI support 'around December'.

yeah right.
i'll believe it when i see it.
-ron

Post by Abraham Lewi » Fri, 02 Aug 1996 04:00:00

> > I just recieved confermation via e-mail from Matrox that they would
> > have HEIDI support 'around December'.

> yeah right.
> i'll believe it when i see it.

Between now and December I'd think they could build a whole new graphics
board from scratch.

  Abraham K. Lewis
  Jupiter, Florida

Post by Jont » Sat, 03 Aug 1996 04:00:00

>>Between now and December I'd think they could build a whole new graphics
>>board from scratch.

Well, "could" is almost as "will not" when it comes to Matrox!
They still havent come up with any 3DR drivers for Win95!!
The card claims to be the best solution for Win95 users!
The problems is that theres no 3D API support at all!
OpenGL is only for NT, 3DR for Windows 3.1 and Direct3D has no
hardware support! So the 3D-capabilities are useless in Win95, so far!

/Jonas

Post by 10.. » Sat, 03 Aug 1996 04:00:00

>> > I just recieved confermation via e-mail from Matrox that they would
>> > have HEIDI support 'around December'.

>> yeah right.
>> i'll believe it when i see it.

>Between now and December I'd think they could build a whole new graphics
>board from scratch.

Actually, I work right next to Matrox here in Montreal, Quebec and
they probably will implemente that new technology on their new board
line : The Mystique
Hopefuly, they will think of us Millenium users...

Chris