3D Graphics accelerators

Post by Rick Kapla » Thu, 08 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I am in the market for a 3D Graphics card for use with 3D Studio MAX.
Where can I find a real world comparison of cards?  What I need to see is
benchmarks based on real world MAX benchmarks, not  win3d or other
contrived tests.

I am especially interested to see how much faster the top of the line cards
are than the low end, eg. Oxygen 102 vs. Number 9 revolution, to see if the
performance difference matched the price difference.

Any ideas?

3D Graphics accelerators

Post by Vincen » Thu, 08 Jan 1998 04:00:00

A couple of months ago, 3D Design magazine had an extensive review of many
cards.  check out their web page.