some problems on the Clothreyes and Character studio...

some problems on the Clothreyes and Character studio...

Post by ¤p¥d§ » Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hello to all,
Currently I have some problems on the Clothreyes and Character studio...

Can you please read the problems on my page,
and give me some advices?
http://home.hkstar.com/~leocamus/model.html

Thanks in advance...

Ja...Camus
--
?y1??F...?O|b1...?z
?y?DO?Xao1........?z

1. Using clothreyes with Character Studio

I am currently using the Clothreyes plug-in. I would like to use it dress a
charater
and then animate it using C-studio. I would like to Know the best way of
using these two plug-ins together ie: how to attach them without causing to
many problems

Thanks

Phil

2. Graphing program

3. Character Studio Freeform Problem

4. PM6/Win3: what's the story?

5. Character Studio problem

6. Wanted: scanning, imagesetting, CD-ROM recording

7. Character Studio - Figure Mode - In Out Problem

8. inkjet printer problem

9. character studio biped scale problem!! :-(

10. Problems Fitting Character Studio Biped in Mesh

11. Character Studio Mapping Problem

12. Character Studio Problem

13. Character Studio Problems