Best codec for Quicktime!

Post by Jack Westbroo » Wed, 18 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
    Please could someone let me know what the best codec is to use for large
(640 x 480) but short sequences (5secs), as I'm getting some rather large
file sizes.

Thanks in advance,
                            Jack

1. unknown codec error when opening quicktime movie

Hi all,

I'm trying to open a QuickTime movie with Movie Cleaner Pro 1.1.1, and am
getting an "unknown codec" error. What exactly does this mean? Is it a
hardware problem, or a software problem?

Thanks for any help,
Matt

--
Matthew Ross Davis

Greenbelt, MD
301-441-4603

2. Selteco Flash Designer v1.52

3. AVID Quicktime codec for PC

4. Can someone linke me to Rich Suchy's home page?

5. Quicktime codec: size vs. quality

6. Tutorial Wanted!

7. Quicktime M100 codec and LW 5.6?

8. B25 THE ANIMATORS GYM FOR ALIAS WAVEFRONT MAYA V4.X

9. AVID Quicktime codec for PC

10. Which is the best sound codec for Sorenson?

11. Best avi Codec?

12. Best AVI Codec?

13. Good mpeg4 (Divx) codec???