which graphic card..

Post by [.:whammy:. » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 23:16:01

can accelerate work in 3dstudio?
which one can you reccomend? sorry if the problem
was discussed already..

--
best regards,

---------------------------------------------[.:whammy:.]

which graphic card..

Post by Nick » Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:27:10

I'm using a Quadro4 980 XGL ..good value for the price! If you do go with a
Quadro4 range make sure you look at one above 700 as Overlays is not
supported below. Or a chaper alternative is to get the Ti4600 and use a
software patch to make it a softQuadro (not the same but a step up anyways).
ATi has a nice range of FireGL cards, check them out. I'm not sure how the
pro FX series rates with nVidia though also if you have some cash take a
look at the Wildcats and the VP range or alternatively the cheaper versions
of the Oxygens. Good luck.

Regards,
Nick.

Quote:> can accelerate work in 3dstudio?
> which one can you reccomend? sorry if the problem
> was discussed already..

> --
> best regards,

> ---------------------------------------------[.:whammy:.]

1. Graphic Card Roundup, 8 cards reviewed

Here's a great roundup of most of the latest 2D and 3D chipsets. 8 of
the latest cards reviewed...

http://www.webshopper.com/jhtml/features/feature.jhtml?aid=188567

cheers,
Erich Schienke

2. scanner / printer res ratio

3. video card (graphics card) for Performa 6400?

4. Which is better TIFF or EPS?

5. ELAN CARDS diff from personnal iris graphic card

6. Monitor help

7. I search a graphic card.

8. soy nuevo

9. PCI Graphics Card

10. Beginners Graphics Cards info

11. PIII 800 whats the best graphics card?

12. ati xpert98 graphics card

13. graphic card