RMS TITANIC MESH WANTED

Post by Carsten Sobot » Sat, 11 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi everybody,
now Im at the end..., a lot of costs for "internetting" and no
horizon...
About 8 Weeks, I`m on the search for a FREE high detailed mesh of the
RMS TITANIC, but nothing works....
CAN SOMEONE help me, mesh for 3ds4 or MAX ??? please FREE and not at
REM-Bank, they have it, but very expensive....
Many thanx, hope I can help you , too!!!

mail to:

RMS TITANIC MESH WANTED

Post by Jim Lammer » Mon, 13 Apr 1998 04:00:00

We gave out a 40,000 face mesh of the Titanic along with 3 other great
meshes on a free floppy at Siggraph 1997. We passed out about 1500 of
those! Too bad you missed out, but we'll have something new and cool at
Siggraph 1998 also (BOOTH 1501).

We developed the Titanic mesh for a pre-viz flythrough of
the water tank they built for that film. It's not really movie-level
detail (that'd be like a million triangles!) but it's pretty darn good.
I hate to leave you stuck on this though... tell you what:
I'll toss it in free with any purchase of anything from Trinity Animation
- just mention that you saw this offer to the order desk, and they'll
check with me and I'll put the disk in with the order. And that goes for
anyone else on the net who sees this. See our site at
http://www.trinity3d.com for all the scoop on what we have to offer. And
we also have perhaps the best Max 2 plugin listing/download point on the
web.

Thanks,

Jim

: Hi everybody,
: now Im at the end..., a lot of costs for "internetting" and no
: horizon...
: About 8 Weeks, I`m on the search for a FREE high detailed mesh of the
: RMS TITANIC, but nothing works....
: CAN SOMEONE help me, mesh for 3ds4 or MAX ??? please FREE and not at
: REM-Bank, they have it, but very expensive....
: Many thanx, hope I can help you , too!!!

: mail to:

RMS TITANIC MESH WANTED

Post by Doze » Mon, 13 Apr 1998 04:00:00

See our site at

Quote:>http://www.trinity3d.com for all the scoop on what we have to offer. And
>we also have perhaps the best Max 2 plugin listing/download point on the
>web.<<

I'll agree with that Jim.

Best Web resource I have found and an easy site to navigate as well.

Nice job!

Dozer

1. AND it`s hot....WANTED: F R E E MESH OF THE RMS TITANIC

Hi everybody,
now Im at the end..., a lot of costs for "internetting" and no
horizon...
About 8 Weeks, I`m on the search for a FREE high detailed mesh of the
RMS TITANIC, but nothing works....
CAN SOMEONE help me, mesh for 3ds4 or MAX ??? please FREE and not at
REM-Bank, they have it, but very expensive....
Many thanx, hope I can help you , too!!!

mail to:

2. GNU

3. "RMS Titanic" models

4. corel draw 7 and wacom in win95

5. RMS Titanic object

6. Myst like graphics

7. FULL DETAILED TITANIC MESH WANTED !!!

8. G400 and three textures

9. Titanic Titanic Titanic

10. Titanic mesh required please?

11. TITANIC MESHES ANYONE GOT ANY?