Animating Glow Events

Post by Orso » Sun, 29 Mar 1998 04:00:00

In video post (3DSMR2), how do I make a glow grow around an object
in time without using a cross fade?

Animating Glow Events

Post by Smegg » Sun, 29 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Do you want the glow on or just around an object? If it's around, then
LenzFX glow will do it, if you want the object itself to glow, then
superglow on an animated amount setting will do it.

--
Smeggy
Better Smeg than dead!  :] www.mindspring.com/~orsino/

>In video post (3DSMR2), how do I make a glow grow around an object
>in time without using a cross fade?

Animating Glow Events

Post by Glenn Chun » Mon, 30 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Why not simply keyframe the intensity or size in Lens Flare Glow?

Glenn
Visuality Media Productions

Post by Orso » Mon, 30 Mar 1998 04:00:00

In video post (3DSMR2), how do I make a glow grow around an object
in time without using a cross fade?

1. MAX R2: Missing Glow Image Filter Event?

I'm finishing up the last chapter of "3D Studio MAX Applied," and it tells
me to add an Image Filter Event of "Glow," but I don't see any filter of
that name in there. I DO see Lens Effect Glow (or words to that effect), but
nothing called simply "Glow."

Now, I understand that this book was written for v1.2, but I wonder if I'm
missing a basic filter and need to re-install. (Yes, I am a legal owner, and
have the CD and all that nonsense... but I am loathe to go through the
hassle if I don't have to.)

Can anyone tell me if this is simply something that is not present in R2, or
if I'm missing a file somehow?

Cameron Lewis / Ipecac Loop
http://www.forcedevolution.com

2. How to prevent children from beeing written

3. Animated Glow

4. Tgif-3.0-patch18 (WWW-enabled) is available for ftp...

5. glow fx animating

6. particles forming an object..?

7. Animated Glow

8. x error bars

9. Animating Glow effect

10. animating glow

11. ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS ANIMATED GIFS

12. Glow problem...trying to glow in a glass jar

13. GLOW without glow object