Looking for DC 3 blueprint or model plans

Looking for DC 3 blueprint or model plans

Post by SixEastMai » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 03:13:16

I would like to try modeling a DC 3 and need either blueprints or model
plans to use as reference images. Does anyone have any or know where I might
find some to download?

Peter

Looking for DC 3 blueprint or model plans

Post by Martin Rowle » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 03:31:11

Some reference images - www.centercomp.com/dc3/

Martin

> I would like to try modeling a DC 3 and need either blueprints or model
> plans to use as reference images. Does anyone have any or know where I might
> find some to download?

> Peter

Looking for DC 3 blueprint or model plans

Post by SixEastMai » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:32:30

Thank you very much. I really love that old bird.

Peter

> Some reference images - www.centercomp.com/dc3/

> Martin

> > I would like to try modeling a DC 3 and need either blueprints or model
> > plans to use as reference images. Does anyone have any or know where I
might
> > find some to download?

> > Peter

Looking for DC 3 blueprint or model plans

Post by Martin Rowle » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:38:38

Looking though the site and that it links to, I get the
impression that there are a lot of people who have fond memories
of it.

Martin

> Thank you very much. I really love that old bird.

> Peter

> > Some reference images - www.centercomp.com/dc3/

> > Martin

> > > I would like to try modeling a DC 3 and need either blueprints or model
> > > plans to use as reference images. Does anyone have any or know where I
> might
> > > find some to download?

> > > Peter

Looking for DC 3 blueprint or model plans

Post by Jan Gruet » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:02:01

GREAT blueprint site ->
http://suurland.com/blueprint_x.php?image=http://www.fortunecity.com/...

Jan

Looking for DC 3 blueprint or model plans

Post by daev » Sat, 21 Jun 2003 20:02:58

one of my co-workers used to do maintenance on them... cracks me up to hear
him talk about how his tools used to all wind up in the aft-cabin while
working. they finally decided to jack the tail up to allow for a level
floor....  :)

daev

> Looking though the site and that it links to, I get the
> impression that there are a lot of people who have fond memories
> of it.

> Martin

> > Thank you very much. I really love that old bird.

> > Peter

> > > Some reference images - www.centercomp.com/dc3/

> > > Martin

> > might

1. - EW-DC.JPG (0/1) Washington DC city model rendering

Washington DC city model rendering

-------------------------------
These city models were done by:
Earthwatch Communications Inc.
Minneapolis, MN
612-476-9005

We are the creaters of the largest collection of 3D city models in the
world.  We currently have about 25 models and are continually adding to
our list.  All models have been created by our company, from start to
finish.

These models are licensed to multimedia companies, architecture firms,
city governments, game developers, web authoring companies........  Please
call us for further info or e-mial us.

City model of Detroit inprogress.

EarthWatch City model list:
-----------------------------
New York
Los Angeles-To be texture mapped
Chicago
Minneapolis-Texture Mapped
Boston
Philadelphia
Pittsburg
San Diego
San Antonio
Cincinanati
Baltimore
Oklahoma City
Rochester
Jacksonville
Des Moines
Memphis
Grand Rapids
Denver
Baltimore
Las Vegas
Atlanta-Texture Mapped
Washington DC-Texture Mapped
Mexico City: international
Buenos Aires: international
Caracas: international

--
Cats aren't just for guitar strings anymore!!

2. using (efficient)

3. - EW-DC.JPG (0/1) Washington DC city model rendering-KEEP POSTING BINARIES

4. 3-D B-splines software/source code

5. - EW-DC.JPG (1/1) Washington DC city model rendering

6. non power of 2 texture mapping

7. Looking for Wash, DC 3D models...

8. Real time ray tracing

9. - EW-DC.JPG (0/1) Washington DC city model rendering

10. - EW-DC.JPG (0/1) Washington DC city model rendering-KEEP POSTING BINARIES

11. - EW-DC.JPG (1/1) Washington DC city model rendering

12. - EW-DC.JPG (0/1) Washington DC city model rendering

13. - EW-DC.JPG (1/1) Washington DC city model rendering