anyone selling their perception, pvr/capture card?

Post by nige » Tue, 21 Jul 1998 04:00:00

anyone selling their perception, pvr/capture card?

nigel

anyone selling their perception, pvr/capture card?

Post by TRON » Thu, 23 Jul 1998 04:00:00

ian skinner has one or more, get it for less than $900 for card, $1500 for
add on.

:O)

maybe he has a good reseller for you.

1. DPS PVR-2500 (Perception) and AD-2500 (capture card) 4 SALE

I have the following equipment for sale.  Best offer takes it.

DPS Perception Video Recorder (PVR-2500)
DPS Capture Card Daughter Board for the PVR (AD-2500)

I would like to sell them both together.  No hard drive is included.
Contact DPS's Home page for more information on the technical capabilities
of these products.

http://www.dps.com

All equipment was used for editing of a television show my company no
longer produces.  Everything is in exellent shape and I would be glad to
demo it (if you want to drive to Florida).  They have been sitting around
(in the box) for about 5 months.  The purchase date was in October of Last
year so the warranty still applies.  All original boxes, manuals, cables
and diskettes are included.  I paid $2700 for both cards back then.  Best
offer...

David N. Pflanzer, President
David N. Pflanzer, Inc.
Software Development/Computer Consulting

2. Source code for loading GIF files

3. FS: DPS Perception PVR, Capture Card, AV SCSI HDD

4. qustion about Lighwave and Nvidia and Win98SE

5. DPS PVR-2500 (Perception) and AD-2500 (capture card) 4 SALE

6. HOW THE HELL DO I REMOVE A POSTED MESSAGE

7. Perceptions PVR 2500 with Capture Card or Truevisions Targa 2000 Pro

8. DPS PVR-2500 (Perception) and AD-2500 (capture card) 4 SALE

9. FS: DPS Perception PVR, Capture Card, AV SCSI HDD

10. DPS PVR-2500 (Perception) and AD-2500 (capture card) 4 SALE

11. FS: DPS Perception Card with Optional Capture Card!!